Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Colourful curries : Reposting for the event

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
 Hi All,
How are you all?
Again some reposting for the event.
But I kept on wondering which one to choose for this event, Is it fine if I take dals, or sambhars or curry???
Then thought of giving chance to my older posts  which did not get more attention :-)))
So here are the two recipes which I am reposting for the event which is going on in Charita's blog.

First is


AND


Many and more Veg. Sambhar



The event is going on here:



Keep Smiling,

3 comments:

Shobha said...

Nice curries Nivedita.
Plz collect an award from my blog as a small token of appreciation that I have made for all my friends.

Unknown said...

Hey, both are yummy dear, love them :)

Priya Suresh said...

Prefect entries, both curries looks delicious.

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog