Saturday, September 15, 2012

Besan Ki Masala Roti for ICC ~August

Tried and tasted by Nivedita
Hi All,
A simple but healthy challenge from   Valli for  Indian Cooking Challenge  for the month of  August. And she gave 2 recipes. As usual I did not get Bajre ka atta which I was really interested to make and taste :-(, So,I had to go only for Besan ke Masala roti. She has chosen the recipe from  from Chef Sanjeev Kapoor
I am posting only the photos here. 
Please do visit Valli's Besan Ki Masala Roti for the recipe.




(Green chilly is missing in the photo)



We all enjoyed it with plain yogurt and pickle with papad.

Keep Smiling, 

1 comment:

Srivalli said...

Good to have you joining us Nive..Bajra was awesome..though we make it regularly we don't add the masalas mentioned..so you must try it sometime..:)

Search This Blog

Lijit Ad Wijit

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog